Friday 27 May 2011

Twittering? Get a life

I don't know how much time I have to blog today. I suppose blogging is as bad as Facebooking constantly -or twittering all the time- on your mobile........

Throwing a cat among the pigeons I have to say I am fed up hearing about injunctions and super injunctions! Will footballers, politicians, bank CEOs and others who think they have 'celebrity' status (but have picked up money from the public) stop bleating about their private lives/affairs etc; if you take cash from the public, are a role model to children, or are part of the somewhat peabrained group who think they have 'image', then realise your celeb status and money cannot buy you out of morality; people who want their children protected should take some personal responsibility themselves and keep their anatomical bits in their trousers.

Do you like margarine or butter? The grass verges are full of buttercups to stick under chins to check out whether the bearer of the chin is telling the truth!!!! Remember when we all used to do that?



My beautiful red, white and blue bouquet for working on the Eurovision party food is still looking great!

No comments:

Post a Comment