Saturday 14 July 2012

Me

I have decided I am somewhat a creature of habit- not rigid-I'd hate to be that- I accomodate change with no problem- but I do prefer to operate within a framework that I can move out of. Maybe it is because my life is so busy and has been/is frequently altered that I like a night in front of the telly occasionally or a 'dinner dinner' . I always sit us down at the table to meals so a picnic tea in front of the telly is rare but a treat.

Grey skies like sad shrouds smother us again; there is a fine line of glowing cream lighting up the horizon; what does the day hold?
Has Henrietta eaten anything in our anti cat food den?

I am not sleeping well as H1 is in one bedroom and I am in another as our ensuite is drifting plaster all over our room which does not seem to do much for the lungs. See? There is the upset to my routine- I don't like getting into a chilly bed; my human hot water bottle is temporarily elsewhere and whilst I can read more with the light on , I like a warm cuddle or hottie to stick my cold feet on!

I have finished Marian Keyes' Under the duvet' and Jodi Piccoult's 'The Pact' and have now moved on to  'The Lady of Hay' by Barbara Erskine.

Phonecalls , phonecalls..... gotta go

No comments:

Post a Comment