Thursday 31 January 2013

Going ,going, gone.

It is pouring down outside;
the piles of mucky snow have been washed away.
The hens have flown (except for a forgotten pashmina whose owner I have tracked down.)
Ticket sales are flying away for our pantomime production of 'Cinderella'. Oh yes they are!
Regretfully baby A. and her mum have departed after 2 weeks.

However our 'foster son' JP is coming to stay and the beds that were stripped after the hen party, were remade for J,M and B (his mother), have been stripped again and now are to be made for JP.
It is all go!
H1 has gone to play golf (in the rain?!)

I have no time to blog which I feel really bad about-every week I promise myself things will get less hectic but....
I confess I like being kept busy; however this baby will be a teenager before her grandma finishes the cardigan I am knitting for her-I thought I'd at least manage to knit one garment for each grandchild- I am a failure!!! Thank heavens for Mothercare!!

Now cameras and confetti......

No comments:

Post a Comment