Saturday 17 August 2013

No news is good news

I haven't been anywhere interesting of late- unless you count M&S for his Lordship's new trousers for golf? I have had the gang here and lots of folk are coming and going; I have chocolates, friends, fudge, flowers and especially gladioli! I am doing no gardening so it looks like an overgrown, rather colourless jungle dotted with blown roses out there. I am relaxing! I am back on track and have resumed 'Wolf Hall' as I had lost the will to focus- and was reading magazines- but Cromwell and I are dealing with Henry and Anne again.
Outside a heavy grey patchwork of clouds hoods the sky; showers alternate with slashes of sunrays. High pressure is moving our way so come Monday sunshine is due to replace Sunday's rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment