Sunday 30 March 2014

Still working on things

Still working on helping D1 and husband with their snuggle-buggle baby who sleeps curled up on someone's chest but NOT on her back in a Moses basket or babybeanie or anything else you can mention... will she sleep on a cocoonbaby? She has wonderfully powerful vocal cords which can keep going for hours unless snuggled or fed!

Meanwhile I have joined the W.I. and have really enjoyed the ladies I have met, the Zumba and the talk on Garden Design which I went to. I never thought I would join up (I could never be so old!) but decided to investigate....for now I just wanted the pleasantness without having to organise ( I have organised in so many organisations in my time- from the Toddler Group I set up, to the PTA I initiated , Governors etc- now I just want to relax & join in ).

D2 and offspring have gone home- the house is still full- but seems empty without them.

We sent in our joint selfie and donation for continued research to Breast Cancer Campaign- with all these daughters, grand daughters and nieces, I hope the research helps their generations- it worries me that breast cancer will hit them as it did me.

Text  CURE     to 70660 to donate £3 to Breast Cancer Campaign or what about to Movember if prostate cancer has affected your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment