Thursday 8 July 2010

Panic


Where has it all come from? I casually got on the scales this morning and almost had a heart attack! (Just as well I backed E. for her massive walk in 30hrs in support of Heart Research). I have put on 9 pounds. After all that exercise a-digging last week? I walk everywhere...I run around like a frenzied polecat doing odd jobs of housework.... I garden (even yesterday I did a little deadheading of roses as I tested out the still pudding fingers)....I eat mainly white meat & loads more veg than most people.....I don't drink alcohol(well rarely)(well occasionally)(well sometimes)(well I am not supposed to)(not a lot)... my heavy wedding ring is off cos I can't get it on the sausage fingers... What has caused the weight to gallop up?

Could it be the vivid pink nailpolish on my toenails weighing me down? the lathering of tanning lotion on my milkbottle legs? I just had a cuppa with M. yesterday no scone or cake so..... ah! muscle weighs heavier than fat so I am musclebound after the Vindolanda experience? I am away to cut my nails and go to the loo.....

1 comment:

  1. D says make sure you don't have any soil in your turnups, but I think it's muscle, Love Mrs H x

    ReplyDelete