Thursday 28 April 2011

Tiaras

Loads to write about and no time in which to do it......

'Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow
creeps in this petty pace from day to day......'

I haven't read or watched much on the Royal pair so far- but I will be sitting (probably in my pyjamas!) in front of the telly with my tiara on and a flute of champagne in my hand , watching the guests troop into Westminster Abbey; I shall get an idea on what is wedding gear for 2011 and toast pageantry that only the British can do.

I loved the way HRH Diana brought the Royals down to earth and I hope William and Kate continue to do the same. I wish them all the best. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Take notes Mrs P. as I wont have a chance of watching the tele, Mr H is taking me up to Dobbies/Cowells to get stuff.... Been up three and a half hours and have hardly stopped. Washing on the line etc.
    Lovely blog as usualx

    ReplyDelete