Friday 18 May 2012

Here, there and everywhere

What- I hear you say-is she doing typing up her blog at the witching hour? These last few weeks I have been running around like a blue a***d fly!


The world may look serene and blossom filled- and very wet as it has rained every day through April & now May but I am far from serene.




Even tonight we have been out with S and D to meet up at the Snowy Owl.



We have been on a foray to London to see a relative; to Masham (The Black Sheep Brewery - again) to rendezvous with rainbow K & J; we have had lycra clad, visiting cyclists from Netherlands ( just had to take them to see the Angel of the North) -bless him, B managed to get me in touch with the penfriend of my youth-Ciska.



Best of all, D3 ran the first ever Marathon of the North in the Sunderland area- a magnificent effort in a very respectable time- though she always said it was not about time but just about survival! £2000 & still counting- was sponsored for Breast Cancer Campaign and Breast Cancer Care.



When you got to go you got to go- and I am going to bed! Bon nuit.

1 comment: