Monday 30 April 2012

Living dangerously?!

Now I am out of 'quarantine' I am catching up on things missed....

3 trips to the cinema in as many days.

I who have never watched breakfast telly went to a 10.30 a.m. showing of the '...exotic Marigold Hotel'- we both really, really enjoyed it- such one-liners especially from Dame Maggie Smith.
'Salmon fishing in the Yemen' was an easy to watch rom-com; the Tyneside Cinema - and as always the food in the coffeerooms- is well worth a visit
Then a gang of us went to the burger restaurant in the Metro Centre followed by the Avengers- typical wham, bam, khazam!
Tonight I have done a 3 mile walk round Byker organised by a 10 yr old for a breast cancer charity. The rain held off and the children were so well behaved- it could have been because they were keen to get to MacDonalds where they were given a treat! Kind of Morrisons to treat them to biscuits & drinks too.
H1 is scoffing his tea as he had to dash out before it was ready. Then we shall catch up on 'Homeland'?
and I need to get back to my book.... 'Dragonfly in amber'

No comments:

Post a Comment