Monday 23 April 2012

Too much to do!














My apologies- too much to do... too many places to go.... too many people to see!
I am almost out of quarantine so life is starting to widen again.

I have been so busy recently I do not know which way to go next.




Yes we have been back to Hawick Hall again; the gardens are ablaze with blossom



primroses scattered below trees



narcissi of all sorts.




The tulip lawn is almost ready for viewing.



More rhododendrons are opening their speckled throats to sunlight streaming through overhead branches.




We also went with friends to North Yorkshire to stay for a second time in a B&B in a beautiful village.



Methinks this time we got the Anne Boleyn bedroom.



Good night, good knight.Tomorrow is another day- I really will try to blog you up to date tomorrow......zzzzzzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment