Thursday 16 August 2012

Durham Book Festival

Today I crashed online to find there was information in my inbox on Durham Book Festival...... oh Carol Anne Duffy.... Kate Mosse....Ann Cleeves.... but I don't have time to go hear/see them! The prospect of today- a day at home to do mundane things like make an impact on my overgrown garden and (our) ironing basket.... where's the Dyson? We really haven't rescued our bedroom from the installation of the beautiful new en suite.... and I had so many requests to meet up socially with friends who I had to plead busyness and request a rain check- and now catching up with them in the next few days/weeks.
H1 has just been on local radio- they seem to wheel him out when they want an sane comment on education/ apprenticeships/universities etc.  'A' level exam results out today

I will try to get back online but this is really my first day to do lots of domestic things so before the forecast rain arrives I am heading for a garden filled with sunshine.......

No comments:

Post a Comment