Thursday 30 August 2012

Men!

I never fail to be surprised by men. I have been married to one for over 35 years and he still manages to perplex me.

Last night the Paralympics Opening ceremony was on television. As D3 said,
"This is totally random but I love it! Science lessons have never looked so good".
I have no idea what the rest of the world made of our scientific history and 'The Tempest' but I agree with the general opinion- great!

However watching that and recording 2 other programmes on our Humax ( maybe a little elderly but.....) sent the recorder haywire; today I went out with a friend while H1 played golf- and I returned to find H1 was home and had been playing around with the Humax- he had wiped all MY recorded programmes off the Humax- not his- just mine- you work it out because I cannot under any circumstance.

How many words can I find for angry?
furious
stotting
irritated (not big enough!)
mad
spitting tacks
blowing a fuse?


Grr!

No comments:

Post a Comment