Sunday 16 June 2013

looking back to Howick again



I have been doing so much I didn't get to show you Howick's multitude of narcissi varieties.



Some of the flowers are scented casting a fragrance across the whole dell.





Around the ha-ha is a field of mixed bulbs.

while these white blooms danced in the breeze.



At the top end of Howick gardens is yet another ha-ha thankfully keeping a very large bull and cows on the other side. These shorter daffodils danced in the wind as they were on higher land and more exposed. I did try to video them- but now I don't know whether to open things up technically to put the video on here. There seems to be so much rubbish coming through on private Facebook accounts and email inboxes that I am tempted to stay with the basics.

The tulip lawn looks beautiful but the photo needs clicking on to see the individual tulips poking skywards.


The woods were carpeted with primroses, violets

and early bluebells.


Banks are covered in all sorts of undergrowth containing drifts of forget-me nots and the first campion.

I have a camera full of photos of places I have been of late- and I am too fed up to download them onto this PC and upload them onto my blog. I reckon you can probably recognise by the uninspired mode wof writing just how much my world has imploded today after 2 years of being o.k. I have lost my mojo.

No comments:

Post a Comment