Tuesday 28 December 2010

'God bless us, every one'

Happy Christmas to all my readers. I just wonder who and where.

It is almost a year now since I started to blog; I hope I have given you a taste of Northern England- places to go, people to see, gardens.....

I wonder what happens when the year ends- do my months condense into a year 2010 just as my day blogs are squeezed into a month? I look forward to seeing what happens! In fact I am uncertain of whether to blog on into 2011- it does seem a bit arrogant to blog about one's life!

I have had a lovely Christmas, doing all our usual things with the whole gang here- plus some! I had lots of lovely gifts- especially soap- what are folks trying to tell me? Between Fenwick's window, All Saint's candlelit carol service and the County (without the mulled wine they say they have!) with friends, D3 and I didn't get time to track Santa on the internet! Stockings and Santa's tray /church /sausage sandwiches /drinks at friends /chocolates /turkey dinner and flaming Christmas pudding/charades and board games.... we do it all!

Lie-in with a Boxing Day book, Boxing Day fry-up, more games..... I have always liked the feast of Stephen.



Now 'The 2010 Wall' has to come down to prepare for the Wall of 2011.... to clag or not to clag?..... the vote is to have a 'Wall' again next year. I might get a number of wedding pics for it in 2011(hint- K&J,J&M, G&M, G&H,P&R.......)

Like Narnia's Dawn Treader, we are careering towards New Year- thinks...... will I come up with some New Year resolutions? losing weight is a permanent resolve; writing more.... sending off some writing to publishers (how?)...Going to bed earlier.... Are you going to make any resolutions for 2011?

I would love some captions for a picture!



I wish you a happy, healthy New Year.

2 comments:

  1. Miss Marple3.1.11

    Oops I did it again?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gilly12.1.11

    I found the blog - hurrah!! G&H? I hope that's us and this means I will make The Wall this year?! what a happy 2011 it shall be! :)

    ReplyDelete