Tuesday 11 September 2012

Jesmond Dene House

I think Jesmond Dene House was formerly the residence of the Noble? family- somewhere in the back of my mind I recall a greengrocery.... Barry Noble? Was it the same family? A bit like Bookless' small chain of shops- and Woolworths- those are names that have just disappeared off the High Street. I used to visit  for fundraising events when it was a special school.
Enough of the musing..... we ladies who lunch actually missed lunch and went for afternoon tea; I have been several times with friends but this was a family outing. I forgot to show you in pixels, what was on offer as it looked so good we wolfed three, china tiers down before remembering the camera!!


We howled with laughter at the demolition job we did as we let loose from the diet-filled lives we lead.
Hmm! Something is amiss! H1 actually remembered our anniversary.



Hmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment