Wednesday 10 April 2013

Will he grow out of it?



H1 has declared he might camp out in the garage..... only golf has disrupted the hourly viewing and reporting on the PVC monitor; oh! and bridge.... even Newcastle United was abandoned temporarily.




Seriously though- H1 is delighted with our electricity made over the daylight hours which we have used so as not to draw power from the National Grid.



Overnight I read 'Thursdays in the Park' by Hilary Boyd -recognise life for over 60's couples anyone?



The potatoes have not chitted well in the garage but they are planted out regardless.




Blue skies have painted April sunnier but not warmer so while 'Bridal Crown' has bloomed in the porch



the rest of the daffodils in the garden are still not yet out.



Nevertheless Easter is now behind us. I am about to pick my Easter bonnet to bits.



Bonnets and egg jarping
  There were more bonnets this year



and fewer pace eggs.


A Welsh dragon beating English St George!!








We have spent the week eating egg and tomato sandwiches


and hot cross buns (homemade of course).


When you got to go you got to go...... H1 is waiting to watch 'Broadchurch'- I have been out with the Ladies today for a catch up- and tonight for a pizza with another friend- replete I shall probably fall asleep before we get to the clue of who dunnit.

However you will be proud of me! In what little spare time I have I am really trying to relax and be less busy..... so I am going back to what seems to be resurrecting in popularity perhaps caused by the recession..... knitting.


and you really do see ducks!
I have curried parsnip soup bubbling on the stove so I'd better rescue it...... On Sunday I went off to the Fulham match and when I came home I discovered a BLACK pan on the hob- I had forgotten to switch off the new recipe parsley soup- much brillo pad scrubbing followed!

1 comment:

  1. Your cardi for baby A looks beautiful hope to see her in it soon x

    ReplyDelete