Wednesday 9 July 2014

Enough!

H1 has not left the sofa for what seems like eons.

I love tennis, I have been to Wimbledon Court No.1 , I have seen the Williams girls singly and doubly and I enjoyed the Men's final.
We had 4 days watching bikes fly up and down the Yorkshire Dales while the crowds were so deep and appreciative- so British!
Now the World Cup is occupying the screen - it seems all night , every night, 24/7. Admittedly even I had to sit down and watch the beating Brazil took from Germany but tonight the Netherlands has had to play Argentina without me because I have had a sickener....
I have just seen a trailer giving the dates of The Open- you know and I know H1 is an addict to the hitting of little, white balls with sticks

Oscar Wilde said 'golf is a good walk spoiled' and I have to agree with him.

It is no good! I have had enough sport to last me through 2014. I may have to take up knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment