Wednesday 3 October 2012

Scarecrows

I have just found my photos of Rennington Scarecrow festival and realised I have not blogged about August Bank Holiday weekend.
A lot of the scarecrows were synchronised round the Olympics!
Where do the residents get their ideas from?Brilliant!
The Paralympics came over loud and clear too.

 Britain's wonderful coalition government took a slating.

 and of course our equally wonderful summer weather got hammered.

The weather was so bad that for the first time in 15+ years we did not get as far as the RNLI Fair at Seahouses- I will have to buy RNLI Christmas cards instead to make my contribution to the volunteer lifeboatmen. (No! This is not a member of the lifeboat crew!)
Nor are these three freezing, huddled cats who gave in to the driving rain and biting wind and headed for board games in their own warm abode.
Meanwhile the Queen reigned supreme with the help of Prince Philip and 007.

No comments:

Post a Comment