Saturday 20 October 2012

Untouchable

The weather is holding -fine if chilly some nights..... so much so that I have given in and put the autumn duvet on- heaven is snuggling under the quilt with 'Voyager' third in the series by Diana Gabaldon.

There are just not enough hours in the day; I have been so busy eg helping relatives move up north to York and kicking up the fallen leaves in Northumberland and Durham.

H1 and I have been to see 'Untouchable' recommended by my cousin- and I can see why she thought it was so good. We have managed a family night of board games- why was it I could not remember the rules of Chinese Detective? It is hardly intellectually challenging but I was glaky last night when we got together. Never mind! We laughed our socks off at my faux pas (how do you plural that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment