Sunday 3 January 2010

New Year 2010 & lots of snow

Why is it that I have my best ideas & create a brilliant blog mentally at 5 a.m.? Then I fall asleep & can't remember a word of it when I wake up (& can't get access to my computer cos D3 is on it!)

However I am determined to write a blog- why should the young have everything in cyberspace? So regardless of diminishing (was it ever there in the first place?)technological brainpower I am goin to give it a crack!

On New Years Eve we saw him...... the man with as many noses as there are days in the year!That evening a mixed group of us dined out in a local pizzeria then wended our way down the hostelries towards the football table & Singstar fun of home- we stopped off at the Queen Vic to be pleasantly surprised by friendly staff & a bottle of fizz with which to bring in the New Year & decade- we will go back there, we decided.

On New years Day H1(I shall scare the husband by adding a 1 as though he could be replaced if he blots his copybook) & I went to the Sage to hear a Strauss concert- by a brilliant Northern Sinfonia!

We have gone to bed & woken up to blizzards two days running- there was absolutely no point to my clearing the path just before Christmas, if anything I have endangered life & limb by exposing ice. It ain't just Malfoy in Slitherin house.....

No comments:

Post a Comment