Friday 26 February 2010

Help!

A week of meeting ex colleagues; met S at the pub & successfully battled against the quiz to catch up. J&D came round for a cuppa the following day as they are up visiting from Southampton. It was lovely to catch up with them too.

The Ladies celebrated K's big birthday at Avanti- I hope K enjoyed it as much as I did.

Today was going to be a walk but after a night of no sleep and the continual patter on the window pane I went nowhere; it wasn't worth getting up so I stayed in bed for the day & read 'The Shack' from beginning to end. Very spiritual, complicated in a way and while many of the ideas eg of God being Love regardless of nomenclature by various religions , are my ideas too-I don't know if I liked the book or could go along with some of its ideas- Why not get a hold of it and decide for yourself?

It is now 8pm & I may as well go down & watch some television.

Today is a 'fed up day'- so where can I find some chocolate? (It is my duty to eat some fair trade chocolate after all)

No comments:

Post a Comment