Sunday 28 February 2010

Rain

M's 60th celebration lunch was lovely today; very posh at Headlam Hall Country House Hotel. Oh gosh, now we are burgeoning buspasses all over; I love my bus pass.

It rained all day yesterday again so I stayed in bed- yes again- I was bored rigid. I got crossed wires with D1 with whom I was going to go shopping but I understood D1 and D3 were going shopping so dropped out only to find I'd made a mistake & it was too late. Anyway I read all the magazines that M gave me so now I can take them to recycle at the RVI or Freeman hospital.

We went to V&S's for Indian food- delicious- I think I will ask next time they are preparing Indian food please can I come & watch & learn?

I would really like to learn to cook vegetarian food but so far cannot find night classes for such.

No comments:

Post a Comment